Changes are headed our way! Our athletics page is making an upgrade transition (should take about 10 days for the complete switch to occur). Read below to see some details about the upcoming changes:
Welcome to the new and improved Athletic Website. As you may have noticed, our school’s hub for athletics looks quite different, and we want to make sure you know where to find your favorite content. Here is what’s new:
- You can now access specific teams’ pages from the main navigation bar without having to navigate the general program first
- Menus, such as “HQ” or “Forms,” are now underneath the “More” tab on the main navigation bar.
- On the right-hand side, you can now see Upcoming Events from every team’s schedule.
- Any linked social media accounts are now accessible through the Twitter and/or Facebook logos on the far right of the main navigation bar.
- Alerts are now shown on the bottom-right corner of your screen. The Alerts button will show you how many new alerts there are, and when clicked on, will display all alerts.
- Most excitingly, the website is totally mobile-friendly! You can easily find the latest updates, schedules, scores, etc on any mobile platform.
After the change over the VNN app on your phone will no longer link to our Sports Page. You will want to delete it. To get an icon on your phone to use instead of VNN all you need to do is:
Open browser on phone
- type in your URL
- Add to Home Screen…on iPhone its the little square box with up arrow on bottom of page after you type in URL and hit go
on Droids, click top right buttons and it will prompt you to add to Home Screen
Please be patient with us during this transition. Feel free to contact the Athletic Department if you have any questions.